All Types of Drain Cleaning
Have you noticed that a drain in your house is running slow? Do you think you have a clog? Relax. The Plumbing Joint can swiftly and affordably solve any drain cleaning or plumbing issue. Drain build-ups will grow over time and eventually create a complete clog. And sometimes it can be objects that have gotten lodged in your pipes that are blocking your flow. In order to get the best diagnosis and repair, you’ll want the highest quality drain cleaning services in Redmond. The Plumbing Joint Inc. is locally owned and operated and has been proud to serve the community for forty years. We are committed to checking out your plumbing problem and then comprehensively, cost-effectively solving the issue so that you can get back to your day. We clear and repair it all- from the simple drain clog-ups in your bathroom or kitchen to clearing or replacing your main line, contact us we are here to help.
Drain Cleaning Services
Clearing Every Drain In Your House
When you choose The Plumbing Joint you get a professional company whom is specifically trained to repair, fix and clear your drains properly. If it’s meant to flow, we’re the business you can rely on. We will assist with any drains you have including:
- Your Kitchen Drains. Your kitchens sink is used every day and can be quite a hassle if it is clogged up. With continued use the various waste that goes down your sink can accumulate in your house pipes, can lead to your drain running slowly. Small clogs at that you can visually identify can be easily cleared but for clogs further down the pipe give us a call for a quick inspection and repair.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. When you are taking a shower make sure there is no pooling water that is not going down the drain. Drain in the tub are usually caused by an accumulate of hair. The clog can occur anywhere in the drain pipe and soap scum and other materials may have collected and added to the mess. The Plumbing Joint can help you quickly clear the problem.
- The Bathroom Sink. Like any sink a bathroom sink can become clogged by the material that is put down the sink on a daily basis. The accrual of soap. toothpaste, and other grime, may end up gathering and cause issues with draining. We are happy to get you back to your normal routine.
- Toilet Clogs. Toilet paper will disintegrate when it flushes but when other items such as wipes, tissues, napkins, etc. are added a back up can be created. You want your toilet running well so we will help figure out what happened (and make sure no objects are lodged in your pipes) and get it back running normally.
- In Other Areas. We work with all drains in your home. Any drain in your house has the potential of clogging up. Other drains may include a utility room drain, laundry room drain, a drain in the garage, or even a drain on the driveway. Pay close attention to backed up drains on your first floor or basement level as they can be an can indicator of a problem with the your main sewer line—call us quickly for assistance if this is the case.
- The Sewer Main Line. We are also proud to be the professional drain cleaning experts that have the experience and training to work on your main sewer line. There are numerous ways that your main line can get damaged such as tree roots that have grown into your pipes, breakages from shifting soil, and also build-ups that happen in the pipe that have halted your waste water flow. Rest assured, we have the latest technology to help the problem- drain snakes, sewer cameras, and jetter equipment. We will properly diagnose and repair any issue with your main sewer line.
Contact a Redmond Plumber Today
The Plumbing Joint is proud to be a cost-effective, premium, local service provider have resided in Redmond for decades! We are truly the drain cleaning and clearing experts. We also make things easy for you by having a transparent pricing structure that is straight forward. Contact us with any drain question or need you may have.
Other Plumbing Services
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial fixture repair and replacement.
- Buried water pipe locating.
- Back-flow Device installation.
- Back-flow Device certification.
- Gas pipe installation.
- Commercial water heater repair or replacement.
- Residential water heater repair or replacement.
- Sanitary sewer drain cameraing and locating.
- Drain Cleaning | Sanitary sewer drain cleaning, (interior and exterior)
- Sewer Cleaning | Sanitary sewer drain jetting, (interior ad exterior)
- Sewer Repair
- Leak Repair
- Hot Water Heaters
- Plumbing Contractors